IPS Frame Options
- Wall to Wall Situation (Frame Type BP1): Single units, or ranges of units, normally supplied with the framework is fitted prior to the fit of the modular panel unit.
- Corner Situation (Frame Type BP2): Factory finished corner box-out frame where a modular panel unit is fitted within on site.
- Stand Alone Situation (Frame Type BP3): Factory finished 3-sided box-out frame where a modular panel unit is fitted within on site.
- Panels with factory made cut-outs to suit sanitaryware.
- Modular panel widths for DPS systems, bespoke panel widths for IPS systems.
- 18mm MR chipboard faced with wide ranging choice of HPL and matching PVC edging.
- Panels pre-hung at works to 25mm WBP plywood subframes with secret fixings.
- Panels can be hinged, if requested, for ease of access and maintenance with cam locks to secure panels.