IPS Frame Options
- Wall-to-Wall Situation (Frame Type BP1): Either single units or ranges of units, normally supplied with the framework fitted prior to fit of modular panel unit.
- Corner Situation (Frame Type BP2): Factory finished corner box-out frame with modular panel unit fitted within on site.
- Stand-Alone Situation (Frame Type BP3) : Factory finished 3-sided box-out frame with modular panel unit fitted within on site.
- Panels with factory made cut-outs to suit sanitaryware.
- Modular panel widths for DPS system, bespoke panel widths for IPS system.
- 18mm MR chipboard laminate faced with wide ranging choice of high pressure laminate colours and matching 2mm PVC edging.
- Panels pre-hung at works to 25mm WBP plywood subframes with secret fixings.
- Panels can be requested with hinged access for ease of maintenance.
- Cam locks available to secure panels if required.
- Gloss high pressure laminate (HPL) finish available at additional cost.