Inset Vanity Unit
Laminated vanity tops to suit inset washbasins supplied with integral postformed aprons and/or upstands according to choice.
Normally supplied with base units to conceal pipework and services. Most common sanitaryware can be supplied pre-plumbed to units if required.
Vanity and access panels are available in a wide choice of laminate colours to either match or provide a contrast to laminate support underframe.
Profiled pelmets, powder shelves and modesty screens can be supplied to fully compliment the unit.
Tops 600mm deep and 200mm apron as standard
- Upstand 100mm high if required
- 18mm moisture resistant core
- Max length without a join 3600mm oa
- Apertures can be factory cut to suit contractors template or supplied with basins pre-plumbed
- Typically, vanity units are supplied with laminated ply support underframe. Pre-hung access panel fitted 90 degrees to floor or angled if required
- Vanity height 800mm as standard