Solid grade vanity units
A heavy duty vanity unit suitable for use in wet areas such as swimming pools, saunas etc or areas of high abuse and/or traffic such as Government institutions, schools and service stations.
The vanity top is constructed from 13mm thick solid grade laminate to suit inset washbasins. The leading edge is radiused and polished to give an attractive finish, the black core contrasting with the face finish. A matching “plant-on” upstand is fixed to the rear.
Nominally, supplied with base unit to conceal pipework and services, access panels are manufactured from 13mm thick solid grade laminate to continue the robust finish.
Tops 300mm deep with 300mm downstand or 600mm deep with 200mm downstand as standard
- Upstands 100mm high if required
- 13mm solid grade laminate core
- Max length without join 2600mm oa
- Apertures can be factory cut to suit contractors template or supplied with basins pre-plumbed
- Typically, vanity units are supplied with laminated ply support underframe. Pre-hung access panel fitted 90 degrees to floor or angled if required
- Vanity height 800mm as standard